TRIUMF beamer template

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Nov 9 11:56:39 PST 2016

Hi all,
There was a request for a beamer template version of the new TRIUMF slides,
and so I assume there should be at least a few others who are also
interested.
I attach a beamer template that should hopefully do the job. It works on
the two linux machines I've tested it on so far, but I make no guarantees.
If anyone uses it and finds bugs or makes an improvement, please let me
know. If anyone uses it and it works perfectly, also let me know so we can
then post it to the GAPS web site.

Thanks,

Ragnar

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self