Project management Workshop

Rüdiger Picker rpicker at triumf.ca
Thu Nov 10 13:14:10 PST 2016

Dear students and postdocs,

currently only 1.5 people have responded and want to attend the project
management workshop next Tuesday.
Is there really nobody else who wants to attend?

If the resonance stays as low  we have to cancel the event.

We will make the call on Monday morning, so please respond by then if you
are interested in attending.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity.

Thanks,

Ruediger