GAPS Coffee hour

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Oct 19 11:33:15 PDT 2016

Hi all,
This is a reminder that we will hold our weekly GAPS coffee hour today at
4:30 in the ISAC breakroom.

*Upcoming GAPS events*

   - *Three Minute Thesis *- Thursday, October 27 at 12:00. Present your
   research in 3 minutes. Amazon gift cards for the winners! *Email GAPS to
   sign up to present*.
   - *Lectures by Prof. Rick Casten* - Professor Rick Casten of Yale is
   giving a series of lectures on nuclear structure aimed at grad students and
   postdocs. The final lecture will be tomorrow at 10:00am in the MOB
   auditorium.
   - *"Panic to Power" Seminar* - November 4 12-2pm. Techniques for
   conquering stressful situations, such as job interviews or giving a talk.
   Organized by IsoSim.

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self