3-min. Thesis pizza poll + pub night returns!

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Oct 24 14:41:05 PDT 2016

Hello all,

We would like to remind you of the GAPS 3-min. Thesis competition in the MOB
auditorium this Thursday, Oct. 27, at 12:00.

Pizza will be served at 11:45.
Please sign up for pizza by Tue. at noon using the following doodle poll

http://doodle.com/poll/zn7csq9rwt45ece7

The competition is still open for additional participants. Please let us
know ASAP if you intend to participate.

Good news:
At the day of the competition we will resume the GAPS pub night tradition!
Everyone is welcome to come to the Biercraft at 6:30 pm for some casual
time together.

Also, if you would like to help us organize these events please reply to
this email or contact us at one of our events.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Sincerely,

Your GAPS Committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps