GAPS Coffee Hour and Upcoming Events

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Oct 26 11:00:23 PDT 2016

Hi all,
This is a reminder that we will hold our weekly GAPS coffee hour today at
4:30 in the ISAC breakroom.

*Upcoming GAPS events*

   - *Three Minute Thesis *- This Thursday, October 27 at 12:00. Come watch
   your colleagues present their research in 3 minutes. Pizza will be served.
   - *Gaps Pub Night *- This Thursday at 6:30 pm (or earlier if you need
   to) at Biercraft.
   - *"Panic to Power" Seminar* - November 4 12-2pm. Techniques for
   conquering stressful situations, such as job interviews or giving a talk.
   Organized by IsoSim.

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self