Hot Spots Overview TODAY 1pm

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Feb 14 11:34:59 PST 2017

Dear all,

TODAY at 1pm Matt Pearson will be giving an introductory session towards the
2017 Hot-Spots Tours, aimed to provide an overview of the areas that will
be visited in the tour and to provide time for some Q&A (without the
radiation exposure).

Time:  Tuesday Feb 14 at 1pm
Place: TRIUMF Auditorium

This session will be open also to people who are not attending the tour.

It will cover all the areas involved in the production of beams
used in experiments at TRIUMF - areas which are not accessible to
anyone during the Cyclotron's operation.
This is a great opportunity to have a better understanding of our facility.

This time we will not be providing pizza, only knowledge.

Your GAPS committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://gaps.triumf.ca