GAPS BBQ This Sat. - Register now!

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Jul 19 09:03:58 PDT 2017

Morning GAPSers!

Details below...

See you then

Hi all,

It's that time of the year again - join us at our annual summer BBQ!

What: Potluck + BBQ
When: THIS Saturday - July 22, 3pm until whenever
Where: Locarno Beach Park (4445 NW Marine Dr)

The weather forecast is 23 Celsius, partly cloudy with a light breeze...
What could be better than enjoy good food in good company at one of
Vancouver's beautiful beaches?

Please register at the poll below BY FRIDAY NOON
to indicate how many carnivores and herbivores you are bringing:

http://doodle.com/poll/fiwve4k7d5ffw6bb

We will collect 5$ for each adult & 2$ for each kid.

Payments can be made to
Roger Caballero-Folch, preferably at the GAPS coffee hour -
Wed. 7/19, 4:30pm in the ISAC lunchroom
or to
Nir Nevo Dinur, preferably at the weekly GAPS meeting -
Fri. 7/21, 12-1pm in the theory seminar room

Potluck of salads and other sides are welcome as in last year's BBQ.

Looking forward to seeing you at the beach!

Your GAPS

--
GAPS Website:  http://gaps.triumf.ca