BBQ - Register and Pay by today! (+ other info)

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Jul 21 00:03:49 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

Remember, the deadline to register for the GAPS BBQ is noon today! Please
get your payment to Roger by this afternoon (or get in contact with us if
you can't) so we can buy the food and whatnot.

We may need some help transporting our picnic tables, so please let us
know if you will be driving and are feeling especially helpful.

Bonus:
The C19 bus runs on summer weekends to connect the beaches to skytrain and
b-line buses. It has a stop ~50m from Locarno Beach Park. Pretty
convenient.

Hope you can make it out,

- Your GAPS Committee