Happy Pi day!

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Mar 14 09:30:03 PDT 2017

Hello fellow scientists,

As is customary, we will celebrate pi day with some fine pies,
today, 3.14 at 1:59pm, in front of the MOB auditorium.

Enjoy!

Your GAPS

disclaimer:
Some GAPS events are photographed for the purpose of documentation. If you
do not want your picture taken, feel free to inform our resident
photographer, Roger.
You are all welcome to visit the GAPS website to use the resources, read
about planned events, and reminisce over photos from past events.
If you see a photo of yourself that you would like to be removed, please
let us know at gaps at triumf.ca.

--
GAPS Website:  http://gaps.triumf.ca