Tax return tips

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Mar 20 21:21:06 PDT 2017

Dear students and post-docs,

The annual personal tax report is due by the end of April,
and your friends at GAPS would like to help out :)

We tried to arrange a lecture and Q&A with an accountant, but that didn't
work out :(

However, the accountant we contacted was kind enough to share her
presentation with us :)
We hope it could be useful to you!

Naturally, her contact details are included in the presentation.
If you require additional consultation regarding your particular case,
feel free to contact her directly. We are not experts, and we cannot
advice on the matter, nor can we vouch for her or for the information in
the presentation.

Good luck!

Your GAPS

--