Free event at the Roundhouse, Vancouver

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Mon May 1 11:20:26 PDT 2017

Dear all

Join us for this *free* event hosted by CBC journalist Paolo Pietropaolo
in downtown Vancouver on 10th May, "Creativity unleashed".

The discussion panel includes TRIUMF's very own Beatrice Franke as well
as other local talent. GAPS will also be represented.

Please register here:
https://triumfcreativityunleashed.eventbrite.ca

More details below!
~~~

Abstract:
>From science to music, to product design, to community building, to
entrepreneurship - go behind the scenes of the creative process as we
explore ways that we can harness curiosity to unleash creativity. This
dynamic living room-style conversation hosted by journalist,
broadcaster, composer and writer Paolo Pietropaolo will bring together a
mix of talented personalities from a wide range of disciplines to help
us unshroud the creative process in its many forms. As the conversation
unfolds, you may even discover new ways to let your curiosity come out
and play and hack your own creative potential.

The panel:
Beatrice Franke – TRIUMF Research Scientist
Alexandra Greenhill – Founder of myBestHelper
Pat Christie – Creator of SPACE
Jordan Nobles – Juno winning composer

Facebook & Twitter Posts:
#discoverTHIS: Curiosity Unleashed explores what happens when we let our
curiosity come out to play. Free tickets: http://ow.ly/foBu30balOH

#discoverTHIS with @paolopp asks: how do we unleash curiosity and ignite
the creativity within each of us? Free tix: http://ow.ly/foBu30balOH

Sincerely,