GAPS meeting with Jim Hanlon

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Mon May 29 12:08:33 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Last Friday the GAPS committee met with TRIUMF's CAO Jim Hanlon. The
purpose was to work toward making GAPS an official TRIUMF committee, which
would make things easier for everyone.

In addition, we told Jim about several issues which are afecting our
community, such as the post-docs vacation allotment, in campus housing &
daycare shortage, non-UBC student bus-passes, CIC work-permit extensions,
etc.
Jim was very understanding and willing to find ways to solve many of these
issues.
For this purpose we will compile a list of issues and start crossing them
off. If you know of something that should be on this list, please reply to
this email in the next few days.

Your GAPS

--
GAPS Website:  http://gaps.triumf.ca