Grad Student Mixer Tonight!

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Sep 15 18:42:59 PDT 2017

Hello GAPS!

UBC Physics and Astronomy Graduate Student Counsel is hosting  a Grad
Student Mixer.  We would like to extend the invitation to Grad Students at
TRIUMF, as well as their significant others.

Please see the below details:

Hello Grads!

We're throwing a party to welcome everyone back to the new academic year,
and to meet the new students!
We'll be gathering this Friday, September 15th, with some snacks, cheap
drinks, and good music. This is your official invitation!(Note: The poster
competition prior to this event has been delayed until December/January)

Details: