Coffee, cookies, beer and more

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Apr 25 10:52:54 PDT 2018

Hello everyone!

There will be coffee and cookies and fruit in the ISAC II lunch room at 4:30 pm today.

Also, Pub Night is tonight at 6:30 pm at Biercraft (Wesbrook Mall).

We hope you'll join for both!

------

Upcoming/ongoing events:

  *   TRIUMF Innovations seminar: Come hear what TRIUMF innovations is all about from President and CEO Kathryn Hayashi. MOB auditorium,  11:45 - 1 pm this Friday. Please fill out the pizza poll here: https://doodle.com/poll/39gbf2msrw6gkwu8
  *   Movie Night: The next one will take place on May 8th. There will be pizza, popcorn and snacks! Please fill out the poll to RSVP and suggest a movie: https://doodle.com/poll/nzabehe29ckkf3ww
  *   Journal Club: Join for discussions on a variety of Physics topics, and for the snacks. Wednesdays at 3:30 pm. Sign up for the ISAC-journal-club mailing list for more info.
  *   More distant upcoming: Data sonification (May 25), MITACS info session (July 4th) - save the dates!

------

This week's quote:

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

    – Arthur C. Clarke

-- Your GAPS