FWD: Subject: TRIUMF Community Announcements : Room Change for today's ANSYS training options info session by SimuTech Group

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Mar 29 10:55:40 PDT 2018

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naimat U Khan <khan at triumf.ca>
Date: 2018-03-29 10:36 GMT-07:00

Room Change for today's ANSYS training options info session by SimuTech
Group:
Due to an overwhelming interest in today's ANSYS training options info
session by SimuTech Group, I have moved it to a larger room.

Location: ISAC II Conference Room
Time: TODAY, Thursday March 29th, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Duration: Approximately 1 hour

What you can expect: This is NOT a training session, rather an information
session about the training options available from ANSYS and SimuTech Group
including info for access to ANSYS training material on the ANSYS portal,
FREE of charge for our Academic license. You may discuss your training
needs, if any, with Ryan Matheson of SimuTech Group during or after this
session.

Student attendance will be appreciated as our license is Academic and
SimuTech would like to see that students are using it for academic
purposes. Please pass this message along to student ANSYS users who may
not be subscribed to these TRIUMF Community Announcements.

Thanks,
Naimat Khan, P. Eng.
ANSYS Support Coordinator

See https://www.ansys.com for more information.

You can verify the source of this email at
https://admin.triumf.ca/d2w-sec/announcevalidate.d2w/verify?id=3312

You can unsubscribe from this notification service at
https://admin.triumf.ca/d2w-vdl/subscribe/start