Director's Office : Register for Science Week 2018

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Thu May 17 14:19:41 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

This year from July 16 to 19 2018 the Science Week is back again. The registration is now open until July 11th (with a $10 registration fee). For more information see the forwarded email below.

----
Upcoming/ongoing events:

  *   (Next Monday is Victoria Day ;)  )
  *   Next Wednesday: GAPS Pub Night (May 23rd)
  *   Next Thursday: "Listening to data: Sonification, art, and science" (May 24th, Auditorium 12:30pm)
  *   More distant upcoming: MITACS info session (July 4th) - save the dates!

----

--Your GAPS