Fw: Director's Office : Upcoming International Peer Review Nov 13-15

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Nov 6 07:24:12 PST 2018

--------

Upcoming International Peer Review Nov 13-15:

To the TRIUMF Community --

As many of you are already aware, the International Peer Review Committee (IPRC) will be visiting us from November 13 – 15 to evaluate TRIUMF’s accomplishments over the past five years and our Five-Year Plan 2020-2025 (which you can explore at http://fiveyearplan.triumf.ca).

The IPRC visit presents us with an important opportunity to demonstrate and share with experts from around the world our passion for excellence through both our track record and our future strategic aspirations. The IPRC review is part of TRIUMF’s evaluation by Canada’s National Research Council (NRC) and an important part of the process for the renewal of TRIUMF’s operational funding.

The agenda for the IPRC visit can be found here: https://documents.triumf.ca/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-161343/IPR%20-%20Agenda.pdf

The plenary talks, the parallel sessions, and the poster session are, in general, open for TRIUMF community members to attend.

During its visit to our lab, the IPRC will also take a tour of the TRIUMF site. We are asking for your support and cooperation to ensure that TRIUMF is in prime condition throughout the IPRC visit, particularly the areas along the IPRC’s tour route.

Additionally, please help the IPRC feel welcome as they learn more about TRIUMF and our incredible community. If you interact with the committee members, please provide them with any information they are requesting.

Thank you,

Reiner Kruecken

Deputy Director, Research

You can verify the source of this email at https://admin.triumf.ca/d2w-sec/announcevalidate.d2w/verify?id=3610