Money and beer and movies, oh my!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Nov 14 12:09:04 PST 2018

Hi everyone!

We'll hold our usual coffee, cookies and fruit social hour today at 4:30pm in the ISAC II lunch room!  It's a great chance to socialize and eat some tasty treats!

----
Upcoming events:

  *   3 Minute Thesis competition with two prizes of $100 and one prize of $50 available coming up on November 27th; contact GAPS to sign up! (gaps at triumf.ca)
  *   Monthly social pub night will be on TODAY at 6:30 at Biercraft!
  *   Movie night!  We will be hosting a movie night in the auditorium at 6:30 PM on Tuesday Nov 20th where we will be showing "Hidden Figures" (2016)!

----

This week's quote:

“We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.”
    – Carl Sagan

- Your GAPS

http://gaps.triumf.ca/