Short time and notice survey to easier GAPS life

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Nov 30 17:09:18 PST 2018

Dear GAPS,

On very short notice, we’ve become aware of an opportunity which could make our life here at TRIUMF a bit easier. This is about the possibility of bus passes and other benefits (eg. health insurance) for all of us. To make it happen, take two minutes to fill out our poll by the end of Monday. I know this is a very short time window. But it is a great chance, so please answer four short questions by the end of Monday ;)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y97DG37
[https://www.surveymonkey.com/collect/images/default_custom_meta_image.jpg]<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y97DG37>

Bus passes and other benefits for students and postdocs<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y97DG37>
www.surveymonkey.com
Take this survey powered by surveymonkey.com. Create your own surveys for free.

Thanks all of you folks.

Cheers,

- Your GAPS