Save the date - Oct. 24th GAPS Event - Mirko Miorelli: From PhD to the data-science industry

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Oct 16 11:49:04 PDT 2018

Hi all,

As promised, we have confirmed a new date for Mirko's visit!

We're happy to announce our next GAPS noon lecture AKA free pizza and knowledge session:

Date: Oct. 24th

Time: noon

Place: MOB Auditorium

Speaker: Dr. Mirko Miorelli

Subject: From the PhD to the data-science industry

Mirko will tell us about his journey from a prize-winning PhD at UBC/TRIUMF to becoming a "Machine Learning Engineer" at the private industry market. He will offer his own tips and life-lessons and will be open to your questions and admiration.

A registration email / pizza poll will be sent shortly.

Your GAPS

gaps.triumf.ca<http://gaps.triumf.ca>