Social coffee (and cookies and fruit) hour today!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Oct 24 11:49:55 PDT 2018

Hi everyone!

We'll hold our usual coffee, cookies and fruit social hour today at 4:30pm in the ISAC II lunch room. TRIUMF's new data scientist Wojtek Fedorko will be joining us to connect with our GAPS community, so you've got a reason beyond the food to show up!

----
Upcoming events:

  *   Mirko Miorelli talk (in 12 minutes, MOB auditorium!)
  *   3 Minute Thesis competition with great prizes coming up in November - stay tuned!

----
This week's quote:

“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler”

    – Albert Einstein

- Your GAPS

http://gaps.triumf.ca/