Social coffee (and cookies and fruits) time today!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Sep 5 14:54:10 PDT 2018

Hello everyone!

Just as a reminder, coffee, cookies and fruits are waiting for you at 4:30pm in the ISAC II lunch room. Hope to see you there and enjoy discussions with colleagues.

See you there. [https://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/apple/129/winking-face_1f609.png]

----
Upcoming events:

  *   Tour at Proton Therapy facility (Stay tuned).
  *   3 minutes thesis with great prizes next October.

----

Quote of the day:

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”

― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt: Hitchhiking the Galaxy One Last Time