Fwd: Associate Professor to the Department of Physics, Chalmers University of Technology

Ania Kwiatkowski aniak at triumf.ca
Tue Sep 18 07:14:20 PDT 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Associate Professor to the Department of Physics, Chalmers
University of Technology
Date: 	Mon, 17 Sep 2018 19:28:05 +0000
From: 	Thomas Nilsson <Thomas.Nilsson at CHALMERS.SE>
To: 	NUSTAR at gsi.de

   Associate Professor to the Department of Physics, Chalmers

*Information about the research and the department*
Do you work with fundamental or applied science? Can your research
contribute to solutions that address challenges in health, energy or
sustainability? Is your strength in experimental research, research
instrument design, computational science or pure theory?

We seek an Associate Professor to the Department of Physics, who are
willing to take responsibility for the continued progress and
development of our Department’s scientific disciplines, teaching
responsibilities and utilization commitments. We welcome applicants with
diverse backgrounds!

Read more at:

http://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/Working-at-Chalmers/Vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=6477&rmlang=UK

--