Fwd: A post-doctoral fellow position with the Canadian Penning Trap (CPT) collaboration at ANL

Ania Kwiatkowski aniak at triumf.ca
Tue Sep 25 08:29:04 PDT 2018

-------- Original message --------From: Kumar Sharma <Kumar.Sharma at umanitoba.ca> Date: 9/25/18  08:00  (GMT-08:00) To: Kumar Sharma <Kumar.Sharma at umanitoba.ca> Cc: "Jason Clark (jclark at anl.gov)" <jclark at anl.gov> Subject: A post-doctoral fellow position with the Canadian Penning Trap (CPT) collaboration at ANL

Dear Colleagues,

The CPT collaboration at the Argonne National Laboratory (ANL) is looking for a post-doctoral fellow to join our group. The successful candidate will be appointed through the University of Manitoba, in Canada, but will be based at ANL.
 I am writing to ask for your assistance in bringing the attached job advertisement to the attention of any suitable candidates that you might know.

Best regards,

Kumar

Kumar S. Sharma
Professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Manitoba
+1 (204) 474-6181
kumar.sharma at umanitoba.ca