FW: Physical Sciences Division : REMINDER: Intro to SAP-EEC + L3 Session TODAY

Allayne McGowan amcgowan at triumf.ca
Thu Apr 25 09:40:12 PDT 2019

Reminder of some seminars coming up today!

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3