GAPS Annual Summer BBQ

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Aug 2 15:51:07 PDT 2019

Hi all,

our GAPS Summer BBQ is coming soon! Everyone is welcome to attend, including friends and families!

Please remember that a 5$ contribution per person (kids for free) is required to help with expenses. You can give them by Thursday the 8th to Daniel or Carlotta (ISAC-II upstairs cubicles area) or Robin (ATLAS MOB). If you are not sure about how we look like, you can find a picture of Daniel attached.

Also here you find a poll to tell us if you prefer meat or veggie options: https://doodle.com/poll/5r9e273x3a44ixxi.

Bring your coolest swimming suit to dive in after the BBQ. :)

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday the 11th at Locarno beach for a great BBQ!

- Your GAPS