PSD BBQ Mixer THIS Friday!

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Wed Aug 7 10:27:59 PDT 2019

Hello, Physical Sciences Division member!

Please join us this coming Friday, August 9th, for the PSD BBQ Mixer! The Division Updates will take place in the Auditorium at 2:30pm. A BBQ outside will follow!

This month's agenda is as follows:

  *   Jens Dilling - Division Updates (25 minutes);
  *   Q&A with Jens (10 minutes);
  *   BBQ Fun times!

In order to make sure everyone gets fed, please fill out this form<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=EDUFwrOceUai049ELgO1hxHtm3SnqvxApx0KIfKgE1lURFpNSjg3WkpGUTM0RDhXU0JaS0QxNU1TUi4u> prior to end of day Thursday, August 8th. If you have a dietary restriction, please let us know in the form!

We could really use some more volunteers - please let me know as soon as possible if you would be able to assist with shopping, prepping, and/or grilling.

Communication with the Physical Sciences Division continues to be a bit of an adventure... If you know of someone who recently started at TRIUMF, or hasn't received these emails in the past, please forward this email to them and have them reach out to me so that they can be added to the email list.

Many thanks! See you Friday,

Allayne
for the Mixer Committee

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3