TRIUMF-Helmholtz Workshop on Scientific Computing Sept. 16-17, 2019

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Fri Aug 16 14:44:27 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

As previously announced, TRIUMF and Helmholtz centers, together with partner organizations from Germany and Canada, are hosting a workshop on Scientific and Quantum Computing. This is the second workshop in the series and it will be held at DESY Hamburg on September 16 & 17, 2019. The agenda (as it stands today) can be found below, some slots are still open:

https://indico.desy.de/indico/event/22522/

With several keynote presentations and three parallel sessions on large-scale computing, quantum computing, and data analytics, the workshop will be of great interest to a wider audience. We therefore invite you to register now at the aforementioned INDICO page. Participation is limited.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Hamburg and to a great workshop.

Kind regards,

Allayne
for the Organizing Committee

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3