RSVP Required: PSD Holiday Mixer 2019!

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Tue Dec 10 17:38:55 PST 2019

T’was three days before the mixer and all through Great Dane,
The Planning Committee has decorated - not a blank space remains!

We’re excited to have you, but we still need to know
If we’ll have enough drinks and snacks to bestow!

Kindly respond<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=EDUFwrOceUai049ELgO1hxHtm3SnqvxApx0KIfKgE1lUNjI2MFlEVENEUVJXOUdDNUo0QkxFQUIySC4u> if you can be there,
And what kind of food you’re bringing to share*!

Desserts are a plenty and we are elated,
More appies or mains would be appreciated!

Don’t forget games! We want those, too!
We have Scrabble, Uno, and Unstoppable Unicorns, to name a few!

And if it gets kind of stuffy or crowded inside,
A market awaits you in the courtyard outside!

We’ve got tents, we’ve got lights, and heaters, too,
We’ll also have vegan sausages on the BBQ**!

So make sure you’re dressed to stay toasty and dry,
And send all the good vibes that we’ll have dry skies 😉

*Please remember to include a card with ingredients so everyone can enjoy safely!
**Cooks wanted! We have Beyond Meat sausages and rolls!

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant – Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada’s particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3