Co-op meet and greet + Coffee, cookies and fruit

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Dec 11 14:25:45 PST 2019

Hello all!

Science quote of the day:
     "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science."
     ― Edwin Powell Hubble

This is a friendly reminder that we will be having our regular coffee hour, featuring coffee, cookies, fruit, and conversation, at 4:30 pm today in the ISAC-II lunchroom.

30 minutes before this, at 4:00pm, we will also be having a meet-and-greet (with coffee, cookies and fruit) to give the co-ops a chance to speak to grad students and post-docs to ask any questions they may have about graduate research.

See you there!
     -Your GAPS