RSVP Required: PSD Holiday Mixer 2019!

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Thu Dec 12 14:52:24 PST 2019

T’was the day before the mixer and excitement was brewing,
The anticipation is strong for fun times and barbequing*!

The tents and the lights have been set up with care
In hopes that all of you can be there!

So please, please remember to RSVP<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=EDUFwrOceUai049ELgO1hxHtm3SnqvxApx0KIfKgE1lUNjI2MFlEVENEUVJXOUdDNUo0QkxFQUIySC4u>
And let us know if you’ll bring dessert or an appie**!

It’s all hands on deck to get things in place,
We could sure use your help to free up some space***!

Last year was fun and the food was amazing,
But there was lots left, and we’re not ones for wasting!

We strongly encourage you to bring some containers,
So you can have leftovers and snackies for later!

Please keep in mind that the forecast says rain,
So don’t forget warm stuff if you leave Great Dane!

Regardless, the mood will be merry and bright!
We’ll see you tomorrow, have a good night!

*Beyond Meat Sausages available. First come first served.
**Please remember to include a card with ingredients of your dish so everyone can enjoy safely
***Email me if you can help move tables and get some things set up!

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant – Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada’s particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3