Fwd: Postdoc Positions: relativistic nuclear astrophysics & stellar spectroscopy

Anna(Ania) Kwiatkowski aniak at triumf.ca
Sat Dec 14 16:16:18 PST 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        [JINA-CEE News] Postdoc Position in relativisitc nuclear astrophysics

Dear JINA,

the University of New Hampshire currently has an open position for a post-doctoral researcher in numerical relativity, with a particular interest for candidates interested to work on questions of relevance to nuclear astrophysics (particularly r-process, radiation transport, neutrino physics).

If you are aware of any candidate that may be interested in this position, I would greatly appreciate if you could forward them our job posting:
jobs.usnh.edu/postings/34473<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/jobs.usnh.edu/postings/34473__;!!HXCxUKc!jeXoUfgusjCC3KJguehIhhXS3PEHKCKTVvSRhEcdts0in2qg6LSrPxV0jpx_dJc$>