Coffee, Cookies, Fruit, and an important clarification

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Jan 23 13:00:33 PST 2019

(The important clarification, in case you were wondering:)

A little while ago TRIUMF hired a consultant to assist with work permit and visa issues, there was a rumor that this contract has ended.  This is NOT the case, and TRIUMF still has this consultant on contract if you need assistance with issues related to your work permit or visa.

Cheers,

GAPS