Upcoming GAPS Announcement June 20th in the Auditorium

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Jun 7 12:32:33 PDT 2019

Hello GAPS members!

On Thursday June 20th, from 12 - 1 pm, we’ll gather to share an important announcement about upcoming changes to graduate student and postdoc hiring. Please join your GAPS committee and Dr. Reiner Kruecken in the MOB auditorium to hear this update, and to share your thoughts.

These changes will mostly affect non-UBC, non-SFU current and future graduate students at TRIUMF. There will also be a shorter update on the status of changes to postdoc hiring, and a chance to ask questions. We’ll distribute information after the meeting, but if you’re able to attend in person (and especially if you are a non-UBC, non-SFU graduate student), please do.

As usual, there will be pizza! If you intend to come, please fill out this poll: https://doodle.com/poll/vuhk4rng2zqxi6d5 . If you need vegan or gluten-free pizza, it would be great if you’d just reply to this email to let us know.

See you there!

- Your GAPS