GAPS Annual Summer BBQ (and reminder of today's event at 12 pm)

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Jun 20 07:41:57 PDT 2019

Hello all!

We will have a summer BBQ soon at Locarno beach. This is a wonderful occasion to socialize and meet new GAPS members!
To find a date which suits as many as possible in GAPS community, please fill out this poll with your availability by Friday 5th July:
https://doodle.com/poll/8m6wspn2pef4hv3h

Details will follow as soon as we have a final date.

-Your GAPS

P.S. The GAPS announcement is today at 12 pm in the MOB auditorium! Pizza will be served just before the event.