Fwd: Postdoctoral researcher position opening at University of Jyvaskyla

Ania Kwiatkowski aniak at triumf.ca
Tue Jun 25 07:20:00 PDT 2019

-------- Original message --------
From: "Eronen, Tommi" <tommi.eronen at jyu.fi>
Date: 6/25/19 01:19 (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Postdoctoral researcher position opening at University of Jyvaskyla

Hi all,

I’m looking for a postdoctoral researcher for two years (or more, funding permitting). I’d greatly appreciate if you could forward this to anyone looking for a postdoctoral researcher position. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Tommi Eronen

Dear Colleague,

There’s a Postdoctoral Researcher position opening at JYFL-ACCLAB focusing on atomic mass spectrometry with JYFLTRAP setup related to Q-value measurements of rare weak decays and to further developments of the experimental setup. The position is for two years, starting in September 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter). The deadline for application is July 31, 2019.

More details and the link to the online application: https://rekry.saima.fi/certiahome/open_job_view.html?did=5600&jc=12&id=00007437

Feel free to forward this message to any potential candidates!

For further information, please contact Tommi Eronen, tommi.eronen at jyu.fi<mailto:tommi.eronen at jyu.fi>, tel: +358 4080 54257.

Best regards,
Tommi Eronen