GAPS Report - new link!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Mar 27 10:13:09 PDT 2019

Hi all,

The GAPS report should be accessible at this link ((https://triumfoffice365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/GAPSTeam/EamEtF-HdAZDhLeqB1Rk-OYBr2p47lhAFH5HK5Nyb-_D4Q?e=HuWTvC<https://triumfoffice365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/GAPSTeam/EamEtF-HdAZDhLeqB1Rk-OYBr2p47lhAFH5HK5Nyb-_D4Q>). We didn't realize that the earlier one requires you to request permission to view it! Sorry for the hassle.

Questions? Comments? Consider hopping over to Mattermost to discuss what you read 😉. Or, of course, you can always shoot us an email.

- Your GAPS

http://gaps.triumf.ca/
https://mattermost.triumf.ca/gaps-social/channels/town-square