*NOW FULL* REGISTER: for Fundamentals of Project Management Workshop June 12 from 12:30-4

Marcello Pavan marcello at triumf.ca
Wed May 29 15:42:22 PDT 2019

Hi all,

amazingly enough, the PM workshop has already filled up the available space in the Innovations Boardroom

Alyssa Montalbano
Philipp Sharikov
. Abhishek
Julian Ding
Sam McEwen
Bryan Dury
Jeff Cen
Katie Hoang
jonahberean at alumni.ubc.ca<mailto:jonahberean at alumni.ubc.ca>
Fatemeh Edalatfar
Philipp Kolb
Mukut Kalita

IF you are still interested, let me know - I will seek a bigger room if one becomes available.

thanks!
-marcello

---------
The TRIUMF Student Program occasionally offers free professional development seminars and workshops for students and post-docs.

 TRIUMF will offer a workshop on  Project Management Fundamentals on June 12 at 12:30-4pm in the MOB Innovations Room

The workshop will be run by Vijay Verma, long-time project management leader at TRIUMF and the author of several textbooks on the subject.  Project management is a skill that every researcher/engineer should be aware of, if not fluent in, so it really is a terrific opportunities that should not be missed.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending the workshop.

If you register for a workshop but then are unable to make it, PLEASE let us know at least 48h in advance.

Coffee/tea, refreshments and snacks will be offered.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.

cheers,
Marcello

Marcello Pavan, Ph.D.
TRIUMF Academic Engagement