FW: Director's Office : Nominate your peers for the 2019 Above & Beyond Awards!

Carla Rodrigo CRodrigo at triumf.ca
Thu Nov 21 10:17:12 PST 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Madill <emadill at triumf.ca>
Sent: November 18, 2019 11:11 AM
To: Carla Rodrigo <CRodrigo at triumf.ca>
Subject: Director's Office : Nominate your peers for the 2019 Above & Beyond Awards!

Nominate your peers for the 2019 Above & Beyond Awards!:

Dear TRIUMF Community,

We're delighted to bring back the TRIUMF Community Above & Beyond Awards (A&B Awards) to highlight and celebrate individuals and teams across our community who made exceptional things happen at the lab throughout calendar year 2019.

The A&B Awards are a peer recognition initiative providing all members of the TRIUMF community with an avenue to shine a light on one another for great work rooted in TRIUMF's values of Excellence & Integrity, Safety & Accountability, and Equity & Inclusion: https://www.triumf.ca/home/about-triumf/strategic-plan/core-values

Award recipients will be announced at TRIUMF's Mid-Winter Celebration on January 31, 2020 and communicated to the TRIUMF community the following week. All nominees will receive a letter recognizing their nomination and efforts. Awardees will be gifted a small token in recognition of their special achievement.

Both as nominators and awardees, the TRIUMF Community Above & Beyond Awards are open to:
- TRIUMF staff and emeriti
- TRIUMF Innovations staff
- TRIUMF co-op students within calendar year 2019
- TRIUMF students
- TRIUMF Alumni and Retiree Association (TARA) members
- Great Dane staff
- TRIUMF House staff
- TRIUMF affiliates

Nominations are open until 11:59 PM PT on December 20, 2019. Fill out this form to nominate your peers today: www.surveymonkey.com/r/aandb2019. Paper nomination ballots will also be available at reception in the MOB.

More info about the A&B Awards can be found below, including the award categories and nomination tips:

https://www.triumf.ca/sites/default/files/2019_TRIUMF-Community-Above-and-Beyond-Awards_Overview_0.pdf

https://www.triumf.ca/triumf-above-beyond-awards

I encourage each of you to help us recognize, share, and celebrate great work that enriches our community.

Jonathan A. Bagger
TRIUMF Director

See https://www.triumf.ca/sites/default/files/2019_TRIUMF-Community-Above-and-Beyond-Awards_Overview_0.pdf for more information.

You can verify the source of this email at https://admin.triumf.ca/d2w-sec/announcevalidate.d2w/verify?id=4010