GAPS Movie Night with pizza! Monday 2nd December @ 7 pm

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Nov 27 19:15:26 PST 2019

Hi all,

next Monday 2nd December at 7 pm we will have a movie night in the MOB Auditorium. This is a wonderful occasion to socialize and meet new GAPS members!
You will be the ones to decide which movie we are going to project, so please fill out this survey: https://doodle.com/poll/ymub4f97p854fega with the movie you’d prefer to watch from the ones listed! :)

Free pizza will be served before the projection. Make sure to sign this pizza poll by Friday, so we know how many we need to cater for: https://doodle.com/poll/bgtqf5fzikvfdnqe.

Please forward this email to any of your grad student or post-doc colleagues who could be interested and encourage them to sign up and come along!

Looking forward to seeing you all,

-Your GAPS