Fwd: [Titan-members] Fwd: FW: Open staff positions at Physics

Ania Kwiatkowski aniak at triumf.ca
Fri Oct 4 16:20:03 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Weller, Barbara A. <bweller at anl.gov<mailto:bweller at anl.gov>>
Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 5:07 PM
Subject: FW: Open staff positions at Physics
To: Weller, Barbara A. <bweller at anl.gov<mailto:bweller at anl.gov>>

Dear Colleague,

We would like to bring to your attention to open staff positions  with the Low Energy Nuclear Physics Research Group at Argonne National Laboratory

We would like to make all interested individuals aware that applications are still being considered for the two experimental research positions within the low energy nuclear physics group at Argonne National Laboratory. One of these positions is open to a scientist envisioning a research program and support role in any of the sub-fields of low energy research, e.g., nuclear astrophysics, structure, reactions, and fundamental symmetries. For the other position, an emphasis will be placed on applicants who have familiarity with and research plans for large gamma-ray arrays such as Gretina, GRETA, and Gammasphere.

While candidate considerations have commenced for the latter position, applications received for either position by October 25, 2019 will be given full consideration. For additional information, please see the originally distributed advertisement attached.

Argonne is an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity in our workforce.

If you have any questions regarding these two positions, please feel free to contact a member of the search committee.

Search Committee:
Michael Carpenter <carpenter at anl.gov<mailto:carpenter at anl.gov>>
Calem Hoffman <crhoffman at anl.gov<mailto:crhoffman at anl.gov>>
Alessandro Lovato <lovato at alcf.anl.gov<mailto:lovato at alcf.anl.gov>>