Networking and Free Pizza

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Tue Sep 24 10:20:47 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

The "How to Network" event (and FREE PIZZA) will be hosted in the ISAC-II Boardroom. NOT in the auditorium as the last email stated.

Please come along to the ISAC-II boardroom if you would like to learn more about effective networking. Make sure to sign the pizza poll so we know how many we need to cater for: https://forms.gle/p1nXQqxpKYh4ayRZA

The ISAC-II boardroom is located on the ground floor of the ISAC-II office building (next to the bathrooms).

Thanks,
Your GAPS committee