Virtual coffee, cookies and fruit!!!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Apr 1 15:52:22 PDT 2020

Hello all!

Your resident quote master has dropped the ball recently, so this week enjoy two quotes - one very real, and one all wholesome and fuzzy.

Science quotes of the day:
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom."
— Isaac Asimov

"Let us choose for ourselves our path in life, and let us try to strew that path with flowers."
— Emilie du Chatelet

This is a friendly reminder, that we will be having our online virtual coffee hour on the GAPS member Teams page at 4.30pm today.

Stay safe, stay healthy, try get some fresh air, look out for each other, and if there is anything GAPS can do to help during these strange times, we're only an email away!

See you there!
     -Your GAPS