Save the Date: PSD Virtual Mixer on Friday, May 8th!

Allayne McGowan amcgowan at triumf.ca
Thu Apr 30 15:22:06 PDT 2020

Hello, Physical Sciences Division Member! Happiest of Thursdays to you!

We’re going to try having a Virtual Mixer, so save the date for next Friday, May 8th, at 2:30pm!

Please RSVP<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=EDUFwrOceUai049ELgO1hxHtm3SnqvxApx0KIfKgE1lUMjUxSk1ZMlU2N1hHWTdUV0hGWkRIU1RWVi4u> ASAP (!) so that we know how many people are going to attend – this will help us determine the best videoconferencing platform to use! There are also some other questions in there that we would like to know, like if you would be interested in participating in a segment called “What I did in Lockdown.” More details on that in the form!

I will circulate an agenda and further information next week 😊

Thanks!

-A

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D61F03.1A10CD40]

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant – Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada’s particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3