FW: Save the Date: PSD Mixer Aug. 28

Allayne McGowan amcgowan at triumf.ca
Wed Aug 26 15:48:45 PDT 2020

Calling all pet parents!

For this Friday’s mixer, we want to spread some joy through a segment called “Pets of PSD.” We’re looking for a few volunteers to speak for a couple of minutes to introduce us to their fur baby via Zoom! If you’re a proud pet parent and wouldn’t mind sharing your joy with the rest of us, please reach out to me!

If you have pets but would prefer not to speak to everyone, we still want to encourage you to include them on camera for everyone’s benefit 😊 Pets = Cute = Smiles = Warm Fuzzies for everyone!

Looking forward to hearing from you! Can’t wait to see you all and meet the fuzz buckets!

Take care,

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant – Physical Sciences Division
Assistant to Dr. Jens Dilling – Associate Laboratory Director
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada’s particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca/> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3

Hello, PSD Member! Happiest of Mondays to you!

It’s been a minute! Let’s hang out, shall we?

Join us this Friday, August 28 at 2:30pm for a Virtual Mixer on Zoom! More details will follow this week.

Hope to see you all there,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D67BBE.096895A0]