Physical Sciences Division Mixer: February 21!

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Thu Feb 20 13:39:23 PST 2020

Hello, Physical Sciences Division Members! Happiest of Thursdays to you!

This is a friendly reminder that we're having a mixer tomorrow, and we'll have a hot chocolate station with sweet treats! Please remember to BYOM (Bring Your own Mug), and a spoon (for stirring) if you have one!

Hot chocolate will be a self-serve, self-mix set-up with hot water and warm milk. We will also provide soy milk and some fun toppings.

Coffee will be available at the start of the mixer, per usual.

Hope to see you there!

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D5E7F2.F028B840]  [cid:image007.jpg at 01D5E7F2.F028B840]

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3