Virtual coffee and cookies!!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Jun 3 16:21:40 PDT 2020

Hello all!

Science quotes of the day:
"The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction."
— Rachel Carson

It's that time of the week again! We will be having our online virtual coffee hour on the GAPS Members Teams page at 4.30pm today.

We also would like to remind everyone about the GAPS Microsoft Teams page, where cookie hour is hosted as well as spaces for community announcements and general chit-chat with your fellow grads and post-docs. If you haven't already joined:
- Go to https://teams.microsoft.com
- Sign in with your TRIUMF ID and password
- Click “Join or Create Team” in the top left corner, then “Join a team with a code” and use this code: d9k033t.
- You can use the web browser version, or download the app.

See you there!
     -Your GAPS
     gaps.triumf.ca