RESPONSE REQUIRED: Remote Work Confirmation

Allayne McGowan amcgowan at triumf.ca
Tue Mar 24 11:04:09 PDT 2020

Hello, Physical Sciences Division Member!

These are strange times, as we all know, and we need to make sure we get everyone off site this week except for essential personnel, but with that comes the arduous task of ensuring that we've got everybody covered to make that happen, and that we know where everyone is.

I've created a mandatory Microsoft Form<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=EDUFwrOceUai049ELgO1hxHtm3SnqvxApx0KIfKgE1lUNlNWSDg2SlY0M09CNUMxNVFWWUg1WUhGSi4u> with some quick questions that I will use to populate a spreadsheet that will be accessible to HR and TRIUMF Leadership, and it would be most helpful to me if you would please complete it as soon as possible.

There's still a chance I may have missed some people, as communication continues to be an ongoing issue, so please feel free to circulate this a few times over to your fellow Physical Sciences Division colleagues to ensure that I've got everyone.

I hope you're all staying safe and healthy. Please keep in regular communication with your supervisor and with your colleagues. We're all in this together!

Best wishes to you and your loved ones. Hope to see you in person again soon,

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3