Save the Date: PSD Virtual Mixer on Friday, May 8th!

Allayne McGowan amcgowan at triumf.ca
Mon May 4 10:01:09 PDT 2020

Good morning, Physical Sciences Division Member! May the Fourth be with you! 😊

If you haven’t done so already, please use the Microsoft Form<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=EDUFwrOceUai049ELgO1hxHtm3SnqvxApx0KIfKgE1lUMjUxSk1ZMlU2N1hHWTdUV0hGWkRIU1RWVi4u> to RSVP if you will attend our virtual mixer this Friday, May 8th!

Please and thank you! Have a good day,

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant – Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada’s particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3