Machine learning and quantum computing journal club

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Mon May 4 22:43:46 PDT 2020

Dear GAPS

GAPS and the Data Science and Quantum Computing team at are organizing a journal club concentrating on topics in Machine Learning, AI and Quantum Computing. Please join us on Wednesday, May 6th at 3:30 pm at: https://bluejeans.com/788204027. The meeting will occur every other week thereafter. Announcements for these meetings will be sent on the triumf-ds.slack.com workspace (invite here: https://join.slack.com/t/triumf-ds/shared_invite/zt-e15b90vn-Knwt8YYH~tmlEjzvmOyuHQ) and the learn-data-science list (http://lists.triumf.ca/mailman/listinfo/learn-data-science). The format of the meeting will be a round-table discussion. For the first meeting we will read the paper on Generative Adversarial Networks: https://arxiv.org/abs/1406.2661. Please think of a paper that you would like to read next. We will select the paper to read for May 20th at the end of the session.

Cheers,
Anna McCoy